Your character's name and history as a human.
| Aspect || 0 Metahuman || (5/5? AMPs) |
| Domain || 0 Regal || (5/5? DMPs) |
| Realm || 0 Radiant || (5/5? RMPs) |
| Spirit || 0 Sunfire || (5/5? SMPs) |
Unspecified Miracle Points: 0
Character Points: 0
Code of Light/Dark?/Heaven?/Hell?/Wild?/Etc?.
A paragraph about each one.
- Mr. X -- (major characteristic, minor characteristic (or two), flaw)
- General description, relationship with Power, interesting facts.
Things you care about. Numerical values should add up to 20
(These are samples for the Power of History.)
- 2. Lesser Divination.
- Learn the history of an object or place I or my anchor can touch. Determine whether an account of a historical event is true or not.
- 3. Lesser Preservation.
- Protect a document or artifact from wear or damage. Make humans present at an event remember it for a long time. Make someone remember what they are told about a historical event.
- 4. Lesser Creation.
- Create a record of an event. Create a memory of a historical event in someone who was not present. Create an artifact or historical document (Though newly created, this artifact or document will have been present during the historical time it is now from. It wasn't until now, but now it has been. I need more tenses.)
- 5. Lesser Destruction.
- Destroy a historical artifact or record. Remove someone's memory of an event.
- 5. Greater Divination.
- Learn anything that has ever happened anywhere, assuming no Powers were involved.
- 6. Lesser Change.
- Change minor details of what happened in the past. Change the writing on historical documents. Change someone's memory of an event.
- 6. Greater Preservation.
- Make an event be remembered for all time. Preserve a set of historical documents or artifacts from any damage ever.
- 7. Greater Creation.
- Create an entirely new historical event. Make hundreds of people remember an event, regardless of whether they were present or not.
- 8. Greater Destruction.
- Destroy all artifacts or documents relating to a historical event. Destroy all memory of an event.
- 9. Greater Change.
- Change the outcome of a historical event, such as the winner of a battle or the survival of the Roanoke colony.
Other links of interest (descriptions of the spirits of your estate, character art, etc.)