<i>Mad</b>: Appears to be mad, to both nobles and mortals. He may make sense from time to time, but they will almost always be suspicious.
* The night sky (8) The most impressive marriage of light and darkness|
* The night sky (8) The most impressive marriage of light and darkness.|
* His past (3) His pre-Noble past, which he does not know or remember.|
* His lighthearted demeanor (1) He does quite like being cheery all the time.
* Fire (1) The original source of non-sun light.
* The incandescent lightbulb (1) The first human-invented light source.
* The first lightbulb (1) The very first incandescent lightbulb (note to self: find out if this actually still exists)
As the fifth Noble of Set, Albie comes from the era of the fifth destruction of the Library of Alexandria, which also took place at some unknown point in history without much understanding of what was going on. Though Albie's thoughts on the subject are clouded (YOU try thinking straight when you're thinking about the loss of your own mortality through light AND darkness at the same time!), it appears that Albie had seen something through the cracks in some door, and mysteriously made his way to the card catalogue, got distracted by it, and as the lights went out during the destruction of the library, Albie achieved some sort of enLIGHTenment regarding the nature of his surroundings.
Albie is intrinsicly non-judgmental; seeing things from all angles at once makes judgments blurry, and blurry is OK. Albie is generally OK with things not behaving as they ought, or as they are expected to...it's easy to lose your way in the darkness, and light travels everywhere and back very swiftly.